The bathroom basin is something we come into close contact with several times a day so it important that is meets the functional requirements of the entire family and also looks the part within the style of the room.
Our basins are suitable for use in a number of applications including homes, schools, hotels and residential buildings.
At Bathroom Décor Albany we stock a few options in ceramic oval inset basins to cater for those that need a quick replacement to tidy up there bathroom. However as there is such a wide range of basins to choose from across multiple suppliers, we are more than happy to order in a stylish basin to suit your bathroom!
Choosing a Basin:
- The most important consideration to think about when choosing a basin is the style of vanity it will be placed upon and the height at which the benchtop will be set at. Whether the vanity is to be floor standing or wall hung, this may determine whether you go with an inset basin, semi inset, semi recessed, under counter or an above counter basin. The height of the benchtop and the basin on inset/on top needs to be at a correct level that feels comfortable for everyone to use.
- Shape/Size- Basins are now available in an endless range of shapes- round, square, rectangle, oval and other organic shapes. Basin sizes are also highly variable, from petite 400mm basins up to larger 875mm basins!
- Colour- no longer are you restricted to a gloss white ceramic basin! Colours such as matte white and black, bronze, stone, coloured glass, even bamboo are now available to suit everyone's design style!
- Tap Holes/Tap Landings - Possible Options:
- 1 Tap Hole(Mixer/Twinner)
- 3 Tap Hole (Basin Sets)
- NTH (Taps may come of benchtop or wall)
View our suppliers range.